RESITRIX Gutter Lining Kit
The Resitrix Gutter Lining Kit is the ultimate solution for flat roof gutter protection, allowing for optimal water flow and protection against water damage.
Outlets to be used with the RESITRIX rolls.
Made with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and other high-quality EPDM materials, it has been specially designed for durability in the toughest of climates. Its long-lasting protection and easy installation make it ideal for DIYers and professional roofers, and with high flexibility, you can use it for any roof draining system, whether a valley or box gutter.
Installation requires no additional sealing or adhesive, making it a convenient and cost-effective solution for flat roof gutter protection.
We sell four different width sizes; 333mm, 500mm, 666mm & 1000mm so you can find what best suits your project.
If you’re undergoing a gutter lining installation, you’ll need a drain outlet down the pipe to ensure water safely leaves your roof without any issues. We also sell a wide range of roofing tools so you can be prepared including DIY and professional installation kits which come with everything you’d need such as a seam roller and primer brush.
Order your gutter lining kit and enjoy a free-flowing gutter drainage system.
- Length: 10.0m, 20.0m, 30.0m, 40.0m & 50.0m (10m Rolls needs hot air welding)
- Width: 333mm, 500mm, 666mm & 1000mm
- Thickness: 2.5mm
Included in the kit:
1x RESITRIX Roll (Selected Size from 333mmm, 500mm, 666mm, 1000mm)
1x FG35 Primer (To suit area of your gutter)
Please ensure you have measured your gutter correctly. You will need to allow sufficient lining width to run up under any roof tiles and dress down over the front edge of the gutter. The lining will need to be long enough to form the gutter stop ends.
How to install Resitrix Gutter Lining
Watch our Resitrix Gutter Installation guide for easy instructions on gutter drip installation. If you cannot access the video, follow the instructions below as detailed in the video:
- Apply primer: Stir the FG 35 primer and apply a thin coat using a mini medium pile paint roller. Once applied, wait for the FG 35 primer to be dry (this normally takes around 30 minutes).
- Measure up: Measure your gutter base and sides and copy the dimensions onto the release paper on the reverse side of the gutter lining. Carefully cut the release paper with a sharp knife Position the membrane:
- Position the rubber membrane in the gutter allowing a sufficient membrane to form the stop ends
- Remove the release paper: Peel off the first section of the release paper from one of the gutter sides. Fold the membrane back on itself to expose the second section of the release paper to be removed for the base. Remove the release paper from the base of the gutter lining and smooth the self-adhesive lining onto the gutter base
- Use a seam roller if necessary to press the EPDM gutter lining onto the gutter base and sides
- Form the stop ends: Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut the membrane on the corners to allow it to fold up the stop ends. Remove the centre section of the stop and release paper, form the tuck and pleats or pigs ears. Remove the release paper and bond into the position
Prior to installing trims or LED flashing on brickwork, trim any excess membrane.
- Heat welding: Heat weld patches where the membrane has been cut, a minimum 50-millimetre overlap is required for heat welding.
- An additional section of a membrane can be heat welded into position to cover any place on the stop end if necessary. Heat weld EPDM laps where necessary.
Wherever a rubber membrane is to be bonded to a rubber membrane, it should be heat welded.
- Fit with chosen edge trim system
The RESITRIX product has a rich heritage dating back to 1856 when the company was known as PHOENIX AG. Waterproofing membranes represented a core activity of the company and in the 1970s it launched, amongst others, the product "Flamtrix. Over the last 40 years the product has been developed to create a highly flexible, reinforced single-ply membrane combining in one-layer, all the advantages of EPDM and the easy installation of polymer modified bitumen and detailing with hot-air welding: RESITRIX was born! Over 40 million square metres of this 2.5mm rubber membrane has been installed worldwide on roofs. In applications that range from walkways, gutters and valleys through to train carriage roofs and boat decks showing the systems versatility in any application. The RESITRIX brand rose to the position of the fastest-growing single ply brand in the waterproofing sector in 2011. The RESITRIX self-adhesive reinforced EPDM membrane offers all the advantages of EPDM, combined with the benefits of a cold-applied self-adhesive waterproofing membrane.