For board jointing & wider construction joints over 2mm
ClassicLiquid Self Adhesive Tape has been developed to seal board joints, in most substrates prior to the installation of the Classic-Liquid system.
The product can be used to seal joints in the roof substrate, walls, board joints, junctions between roof decks and roof edges and a variety of other uses.
One roll of tape is 75mm wide by 10 Lm
Tape is compatible with most building materials, metals and flexible or hard plastics. The surface should be clean, dry, smooth and dust-free. If the installation surface is porous a primer will have to be applied.
- To be used prior to applying ClassicLiquid at junctions between: OSB / Plywood Decking and all other timber surfaces
- Insulation Boards
- Roof Edge Trims
- Decking / Abutment Junctions
- Recovery boards
- GRP Metal
Features & Benefits
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Excellent heat stability
- Excellent adhesion at low temperatures
- High workability, plasticity and formability
- Solvent free
- Fast, simple bridging of substrate junctions