ClassicLiquid Detailer is a non-drip, fibre reinforced liquid. It is used for detailing upstands, pipe collars and internal and external corners within the ClassicLiquid roof system.
Due to its unique formulation it cures rapidly to form a bubble free thick layer membrane, with excellent mechanical properties. The reinforcing fibres within the product enable complex weathering details to be formed, without the need to cut and shape sheet reinforcing material. This product is designed for use on upstands and is less prone to sagging when applied to vertical surfaces.
The ClassicLiquid Detailer is applied at a minimum coverage rate of 1.8Kg/sqm meaning that the following coverage rates can be acheived:
5Kg = 2.7 sqm (18 lm at 150mm upstand height)
15Kg = 8.3 sqm (55 lm at 150mm upstand height)
- Internal and external corner details as reinforcing detail
- Detailing around pipes and flashings as reinforcing detail
- Reinforcing of joints in OSB Decking or approved insulation boards
- Application into concrete gutters
- Ideal for vertical up stand work as less prone to sagging
- Deck/ wall interface reinforcement
It is essential that the intended substrate is thoroughly cleaned with a high pressure washer, on smaller areas a stiff broom and soapy water will suffice. Remove all oil, grease and wax contaminants, cement laitance and loose particles. Make good all cracks and blisters, fill surface irregularities with a suitable product. Allow to fully dry.
Apply ClassicLiquid Primer at a sufficient coverage rate to seal the surface. Primer coverage rates will vary dependant on surface porosity.
Allow primer coat to fully dry.
Why ClassicLiquid Detailer?
- No additional reinforcement necessary
- Fast Curing. Skins over in 2-3 hours
- Thixotropic. Less prone to sagging and slump
- Bubble and defect free membrane
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Recommended service temperatures 80oC,
- max shock temperature 200oC
- Remains elastic down to -40oC
- Excellent mechanical properties, high tensile and good tear strength, high abrasion resistance
- Good chemical resistance