BreatherQuilt is a high performing Agrément Certified insulating multi-foil offering both thermal properties, along with a highly effective breathable membrane which is both water resistant and vapour permeable.
Designed to replace the need for a standalone breather membrane, whilst offering a high level thermal performance, the unique layer composition of BreatherQuilt effectively deals with condensation and all forms of energy transfer.
BreatherQuilt is 40mm thick and comprises of 11 layers. Manufactured using a high performing and durable roofing membrane as the external outer layer.
BreatherQuilt’s product core contains recycled plastic polyester wadding and micro perforated reflective layers, which reduces the risk of cold bridging.
The internal facing layer is manufactured using highly reflective insulation grade aluminium foil, which is fully perforated to allow free passage of moisture from the internal to external.
BreatherQuilt gives you a waterproof, breathable and high thermally efficient product.
Flexible and easy to install, this high quality insulation provides a sustainable approach to thermal and breathable insulation.
This product is suitable for pitched roofs and offers the following major benefits
• 3-in-1 waterproof, breathable and reflective aluminium foil insulating roofing membrane.
• R-Value of 1.62 m²K/W, equivalent to 75mm of Mineral Wool Insulation.
• Up to 76% reduction in heat loss, saving you money on your energy bills
• Low vapour resistant (good at allowing moisture to pass)
• Zero fibres removes the need for PPE.
• Manufactured using 72% recycled materials.
• Built in double sided self adhesive tape for ease of installation.
• Flexible, lightweight and easy to install
• Eliminates condensation, by allowing moisture to pass through the membrane
• Unique overlapping method, totally removes the risk of thermal bridging.
• Fully Agrément Certified, Building Control compliant, LABC registered and NHBC accepted.
• Made in Britain